RTA Cabinet 365 Warranty
There are a lot of on-line companies selling Ready-to-Assemble Kitchen Cabinets and Bathroom Vanities, but very few are willing to stand by their product. As a direct importer, we are confident in the cabinets we sell, and we are willing to back it up with a 5-year warranty.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RTA Cabinet 365 Inc. warrants its products by providing to the original consumer purchaser a LIMITED WARRANTY for a period of FIVE YEARS from the original date of purchase. Should any of our products fail due to defects in material or workmanship under normal use within this FIVE-YEAR period, RTA Cabinet 365 Inc. will at its own discretion repair or replace the defective part.
During this period of time, RTA Cabinets 365 Inc. will repair or replace at our option, any cabinet or component that proves to be defective in material and workmanship under proper installation and normal use. This warranty does not apply to any damage that has occurred due to normal wear, accident, misuse, or improper handling of the cabinetry. Cabinetry that is stored or placed in humid environment will not be covered under this warranty. This warranty does not apply to cabinetry that has been altered, modified, improperly installed or serviced by any unauthorized service agency. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts only and does not include service, labor, or transportation charges related to the removal or installation of the defective or replacement parts. This warranty does not apply to any products used in conjunction with the cabinetry, such as counter tops, appliances, or plumbing fixtures. Repair or replacement are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction of RTA Cabinets 365 Inc. at that time. If a warranty claim is filed after a product becomes unavailable, RTA Cabinets 365 Inc. will replace that part with a part of the same or similar style based on availability.
These warranty statements only, are the expressed warranties extended by RTA Cabinets 365 In lieu of any other warranties, this warranty shall constitute the entire liability of RTA Cabinets 365 Inc. All styles, finishes, hardware and specifications are also subject to change without prior notice.
Welcome to RTA Cabinets 365!
RTA Cabinets 365 was established by two brothers that wanted meet the need and demand of the cabinet industry. Their many years of experience and strong understanding of the cabinet market helped them lay the foundation to create a company with expertise and excellent customer service.
We carry RTA (Ready To Assemble) and Pre-Assembled cabinets with the same (if not better!) quality you would find at any retail store. Purchasing your RTA kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanity cabinets from Rtacabinets365.com not only saves you time and money, but you are also receiving a high-quality product at a fraction of the price.
At RTA Cabinets 365, we sell directly to homeowners, contractors and to builders. We also have the ability to fill orders to anyone in need of several kitchens at once. We ship from five distribution centers, East Sprata OH, New Jersey, Atlanta GA, and two in Illinois.
It is not easy to design a kitchen and at times it can get overwhelming. We know this and want to help put your mind at ease. By offering FREE Kitchen Design by our staff of designers. All with many years of experience working directly with homeowners, we are ready to assist you. You will not feel like you're speaking to an automated machine and you will never feel neglected. Our designers will work with you one-on-one to develop a sincere and trusting relationship. You will never feel rushed or pressured into make a decision, rather we will work together with you until you are completely satisfied with your design. We encourage you to ask questions! Our designers will be there to answer them. Additionally, they will make sure that you are getting the best price possible. We also don’t charge sales tax, except in IN.
Our company prides itself with its great products, unbeatable pricing and outstanding customer service! RTA Cabinets 365 sells well-made and high-quality cabinets. Our products will not fall apart, and we only carry cabinets from reputable manufacturing companies. RTA Cabinets 365 stands behind our products and service. We wouldn't be in business without customers like you and we recognize that important fact. Because of that, we will not stop until you are truly satisfied.
We would love to have an opportunity to speak with you and earn your business!
The RTACabinets365.com Family
Shipping & Returns
Between us and our partnering vendors, we have over a 3 months supply of inventory and are able to ship our (RTA) Ready-To-Assemble kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanity faster than most of the other Wholesale Ready-To-Assemble cabinet suppliers. On average, your order will ship in 9-15 business days (that is M-F), which doesn't include the transit time. We can not guarantee delivery, so please allow enough time for delays in transit, delays at the main warehouse, or items that may be on back order.
With the volume of cabinets that we are shipping, we continue to negotiate for the best possible rates. Depending on the size of your order, we will utilize the best mode of transportation (Parcel or Less-Than-Truckload) to ensure that your shipping costs are kept at a minimum. Due to the weight and size of some of the boxes of the ready-to-assemble cabinets and ready to assemble vanities, shipping them UPS or Fedex is not an option. The freight rates are automatically generated based on the weight of the shipment, destination zip code, and the best carrier for that region. Because of the constant changes in fuel prices and shipping costs, quotes are subject to modification at our discretion. A website generated shipping price is not guaranteed and we reserve the right to change shipping costs if applicable.
Residential delivery is defined as curbside delivery to your home (it does not include inside delivery or any additional accessorials). If you are not willing or able to accept curbside delivery by yourself, you will have to make arrangements to have someone there to help. In some cases, where the shipment is too heavy for the driver to place on the ground all at once, you may be required to assist the driver to get your cabinet order removed from the delivery truck . So it is very important to have someone there that is physically capable of helping if need be.
Please make sure that the delivery address is correct for your order. RTA Cabinets 365 will NOT be responsible for ANY address errors made by the purchaser when checking out. In the event you realize you made an error with the shipping address please contact us immediately to correct the mistake. If we can correct the mistake before your shipment leaves our facility you will not incur any additional charges.
Storage Fees will be applied to any order that is held for more than 10 business days at a rate of $35.00 per day. Any special requests for holding an order must be made prior to purchase.
Pre-Assembled Cabinet Policies
Assembled Cabinets Ordering & Shipping Policies
In addition to our regular ordering and shipping policies, we have some policies that apply to our assembled cabinet orders (all other ordering, shipping, and receiving terms and policies apply)…
Assembled Cabinet Ordering Policies
All assembled cabinets are made-to-order and can take up to twenty-one (21) business days to process, produce, and ship an order. Additionally, due to the method of shipping and delivery (see below for details), transit times will sometimes be extended depending on location and delivery scheduling.
If you use RTA Cabinets 365 you are agreeing that all information entered into the system is accurate and valid to the best of your knowledge. RTA Cabinets 365 reserves the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel assembled cabinet orders at its sole discretion.
RTA Cabinets 365 hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (EST) and Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm (CST). If you need us outside of those hours, our telephone number is 909-263-6681 or you can email email@example.com for after-hours questions or concerns.
All online assembled cabinet orders are final. It's the responsibility of the customer to verify the confirmation email and make sure that everything is correct. Please verify your items before placing your order.
All online assembled cabinet orders from RTA Cabinets 365 are custom orders so we WILL NOT accept order cancellations or returns.
All orders must be paid in full to be processed.
RTA Cabinets 365 or its affiliates will not hold orders once they are placed. Our customers will be required to accept the delivery in the normal time-period.
If for any reason an item is out of stock, you will be notified via email with the items backorder status and any available items to fit in its place. All unexpected backorder shipping charges will be prepaid by RTA Cabinets 365. If an item is out of stock at the time you place the order, the customer will be responsible for the additional shipping charges that will apply.
Due to the rapid pace of our industry, the availability of our current products is constantly changing. Some vendors will discontinue a product that we are not aware of, thus forcing us to refund your order. If the site displays the item IN STOCK, yet we are unable to fulfill the order, we will do everything we can to meet your order needs.
Assembled Cabinet Delivery & Shipping
Standard In-Home Delivery Service
RTA Cabinets 365 offers our customers an in-home delivery service on assembled cabinet orders of at least three cabinets (as determined by RTA Cabinets 365). Assembled orders of fewer than three cabinets will be shipped via regular ground services and are not eligible of the free in-home delivery service.
The customer will be alerted via email once the cabinets have shipped from the manufacturer and are in transit to the final mile terminal from which the in-home delivery will be made. Once the cabinets have been received by the terminal, customers can expect notification via phone as well as email within 1-2 business days to arrange the in-home delivery date.
Delivery service provider will not schedule a delivery appointment nor have record of the delivery until they have received the cabinets at the final terminal.
Customers must schedule AND accept delivery within 12 calendar days of receiving the order’s final terminal arrival notification. Failure to accept delivery of the order within the 12-day window will result in the assessment of storage fees of $10 per day per pallet position.
The customer will get an automated call the day/night before the delivery date at which point they will receive a 4-hour window delivery time-frame for the next day. The driver will also call the day of the delivery about 30 minutes to an hour before showing up at the house to confirm that the truck is on the way.
The delivery crew is responsible to bring the cabinets into the home and place them on the first floor of the house. You will be able to select the room of choice provided it doesn't involve climbing stairs. The crew will not open the boxes, but will wait while the customer performs the necessary check to determine that the order in its entirety has been delivered. The crew is not responsible to stay while you open all the boxes.
***RTA Cabinets 365 reserves the right to change its assembled shipping policies and requirements at any time prior to purchase.
Since there has been some recent confusion during the shipping process we have made a brief tutorial on what to expect when your shipment arrives:
Below is a rough estimate of transit times. Actual transit times may vary
Shipping To Canada
Unfortunately in Canada we are not a registered importer of record with customs, so we can not collect the duties and taxes associated with shipments going into Canada, but this does not prevent us from shipping into Canada (in fact, we do a high volume of business in Canada). So when you receive a quote or place an order, it will include the shipping but not any duties or taxes. These will be collected at your local customs office and will have to be paid by you. To find out what the duties and taxes will be, please call your local customs office.
For UPS shipments, UPS handles all of the charges associated with a shipment moving into Canada. Unfortunately, our shipping calculator has no way of calculating that charge ahead of time, so there will be an additional charge for UPS shipments being sent into Canada.
For more information about shipping to Canada, contact our customer service department.
I received your e-mail and the UPS label. They were very much appreciated. I'll pack it up in the next couple of days and send it off. Thank you again so much for all of your help and attention to this matter. I hope to be ordering the cabinets for my kitchen within the next couple of weeks. I hope I will have no further need to contact you, but it's been a pleasant experience resolving this issue with you. Steve / Cincinatti, OH
Not What You Ordered:
While we would like to claim that we are perfect.... yes we are human, so occasionally the wrong size or style will be shipped. You will notice that the boxes are very similar in size and shape, so it is important that you check your order before opening the boxes. The size and style is located on the sides of the boxes. If you happen to receive the wrong size or style kitchen cabinets or bathroom vanity, please contact us within 48 hours at 909-263-6681 and we will do our best to expedite you the correct size or style. If you had your items shipped by carrier we may request to have that same OR different carrier return the items. If you picked your products up at our location you are required to return them to our location.
Ordered the Wrong Size/Style:
While we are more than willing to correct our mistakes, we can not be held responsible for measuring errors or if the color is not what you expected (we strongly encourage ordering a sample before buying). Before ordering your kitchen cabinets or bathroom vanities, please be sure to check and double check your measurements (please see the Helpful Hints section if you need help). If you receive your kitchen or bathroom cabinets and find that they are the wrong size, we will gladly replace your order, but you will be charged for the return of the wrong kitchen cabinets or bathroom vanity and the delivery charges for the new cabinets or vanity.
While we try to accommodate our customers and take back any and all cabinets that we can re-sell, within 30 days from your delivery date, we have found out that customers have started abusing our generosity. We strongly encourage that customers order a sample door and double check their measurements before ordering cabinets. Any cabinets that you wish to change or return will incur a 20% restocking fee per cabinet and/or accessory. There is a 50% restocking fee on custom ordered items such as Rev-A-Shelf items, knobs and pulls, unfinished accessories and trim, and kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets. You will also be responsible for the shipping costs associated with shipping the product back if it is already en-route to your or has already been received. Your money will be refunded within 30 days of us receiving the product back and inspecting it for damages. If damage is found, we will notify you and you will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier to get reimbursed.
After 30 days, any returns will be issued store credit since we can't refund credit card or paypal payments after 30 days.
How to Return Items:
If you wish to return a cabinet or something that you purchased, it is important that you create a Return Authorization Number so that we know it is coming and can make sure credit is properly applied. To do this, just log into your account and pull the order that the product was purchased under. It will walk you through the steps. If you would like us to create a label for you to return the item with, we can do so and bill the charges back to you. It is important to make sure that all items that are being returned are properly packaged IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOXES. Once received it will be inspected for damages and the corresponding return stocking fee will be applied (unless otherwise stated).
Once an order is placed, we allow up to 48 hours for a customer to cancel their order (since we have to shuttle product between multiple facilities). Any orders cancelled after that 48 hour period or during transit, will incur a 20% restocking fee. For orders canceled in transit you will be responsible for return shipping costs in addition to the restocking fee. You will be refunded within 30 days after we receive the shipment back and inspect it. If we find that there are damages due to excess transit time your refund may take a bit longer until a proper inspection by the trucking company can occur.
In the event that an order has been shipped from our facility and the trucking company has made attempts to contact you to establish a delivery date and time and you do not provide them with a response or agreed upon date you may incur storage fees set forth by the trucking company. Since we use a third party to deliver your cabinets it is your responsibility to pay any such storage fees. RTA Cabinets 365 is not liable to pay any storage fees associated with an order for any reason. RTA Cabinets 365 reserves the right to charge these storage fees to the responsible parties.
Natural Wood Disclaimer
Variations in color and grain are a natural characteristic of wood. Changes in color on finished wood and thermafoil products can occur due to exposure to light and other environmental factors. These variations and color changes are not deemed defective and therefore are not covered in the claims process or under our warranty
Variations in our cabinetry's hand applied finishes and glazes are what give each piece its distinctive look and these variations are not considered to be defects in material or workmanship.
The stain and paint that we sell has been expertly matched by Sherwin Williams to match the finish on your cabinets. It is intended for touchups, as we only sell them in pints. If you choose to purchase pints and paint unfinished wood, know that the finished product may not be an exact match. The wood species, grain, and porousness all have to be taken into account.
Changes to Finishes or Product Design
RTA Cabinets 365 may modify product due to supplier availability and as changes or improvements are implemented, but is under no obligation to make these changes to previously manufactured product. If a warranty claim is filed after a product or finish becomes obsolete, RTA Cabinets 365 reserves the right to honor the warranty in the following ways:
- A. To replace the affected component with a new component of the same style
- B. To replace the affected component with any other component(s) to achieve a similar appearance with a style that is comparable in appearance, color, design or construction based upon current product offerings.
If components are replaced, RTA Cabinets 365 cannot guarantee that the finish of these items will be an exact match to the finish and appearance of the original purchased components.
DAMAGES DUE TO SHIPPING OR MANUFACTURER DEFECTS:
Our cabinets and vanities are packaged to minimize the damage that can occur in transit. Since the (RTA) ready-to-assemble kitchen cabinets and (RTA) ready-to-assemble bathroom vanities are made of solid wood and plywood with some exceptions, it is uncommon that damage occurs. That being said, we can’t control what happens to your order once the trucking company picks it up. Since we use 3rd party carriers for our deliveries, they assume liability for the product once it is picked up. In the event that a box arrives with visible damage or missing items, it is very important to note the damages or missing items on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. All visible damage must be noted on the delivery receipt and vanity tops MUST be opened in front of the driver, otherwise the trucking company will not accept a claim. If you open the box and find concealed damage, it MUST be reported within 48 hours to ensure that you can file a claim. If damage is found, it is important to follow the steps below to rectify the situation. If it is not reported within 48 hours, the trucking company WILL NOT acknowledge the concealed damage. It is very important to print this out and review it before your shipment arrives.
IF A CABINET OR ITEM IS DISCOVERED TO BE MISSING FROM YOUR ORDER, WE WILL ATTEMPT TO GET THE MISSING ITEM OUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, HOWEVER, CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL MAY CAUSE A DELAY.
**** WHEN YOUR ORDER ARRIVES ****
- Make sure that someone is physically there when your order arrives. If you selected residential delivery, it is defined as curbside delivery to your home (it does not include inside delivery, lift gate, or any additional accessorial). If you are not willing or able to accept curbside delivery by yourself, you will have to make arrangements to have someone there to help or pay for additional services.
- Inspect each box for any obvious signs of damage before signing for your shipment. While some drivers may try to rush you, you have the right to inspect each box before you accept the shipment. If there are any holes, gashes or other damages to the outside of the box, it is very important that you note it on the delivery receipt for each and every box. FOR GRANITE VANITY TOPS – ALL TOPS MUST BE OPENED AND INSPECTED WHILE THE DRIVER IS PRESENT OR A CLAIM WILL NOT BE HONORED!
- You must do an item count for your order to ensure nothing is missing. Once you sign the delivery receipt that says “X” amount of items are received, you are acknowledging that you have received all of your items that have been noted as being sent. If you count less cartons on your order than are stated as being sent , you must mark your delivery receipt noting any shortage. In many cases there can be multiple items in “one carton”, so it is important to do a carton count rather than a “piece” count. All Bill of Ladings will have a carton count, NOT a piece count.
- Take note if the shrink wrap has been damaged or removed prior to them delivering it to you (smaller orders and bathroom orders may be strapped to the pallet rather than using shrink wrap). Every order is secured to the pallet. If it arrives without being secured in some fashion, it is important to note that.
- Even though a box may look perfectly fine on the outside, it is possible that something may have cracked or received damage due to shifting in transit. Aside from the vanity tops, it is VERY IMPORTANT to open each box within a 48 hour period to see if there is any concealed damage. If there is concealed damage, it must be reported within 48 hours. If not, the trucking company WILL NOT acknowledge the damages on a claim.
In the event there are damages, please take the following steps:
- If it is a granite top or porcelain bowl, refuse to accept the box. If it is damaged cabinet, accept it and note it on the delivery receipt.
- Go through all of the boxes immediately. We instruct that you report shipping damage within 48 hrs. in order to submit a claim with the carriers to hold them accountable for the damage and get proper replacements.
- We instruct that CONCEALED damage be reported within 48 hours. The reason being, we are held to the claims policies of the manufacturers and vendors. In order to get you replacement parts we need to file a claim in their time frame. Otherwise, the vendor assumes that product(s) has incurred damage while in the possession of the customer. To ensure part(s) can be replaced, check your shipment immediately.
- Take pictures of all damages.
- File a claim on line by going to our website and create an account if you have not already done so. You will have to do this in order to report damaged or missing items. Once you have logged in with your user id and password, go to your account/order and click on “Report Damaged Item”. Provide as much information about the damages: a detailed description of the damages and whether or not the pieces are usable; was the shrink wrap or strapping intact; was the damage noted on the delivery receipt (this must be done if there is visible damage to the boxes). Include the tracking # or pro # along with the name of the carrier on the delivery receipt.
- Whenever possible, we try to replace parts rather than replacing the entire cabinet, to expedite the process. Replacement parts will not be sent out if the cabinets/vanities are already installed with the exception of doors. If you discover damage after installation, your claim will not be honored. If you have glued a cabinet together or altered it in any way, and you are not able to unattach the damaged part, we will NOT replace the entire cabinet.
- You will need to attach a copy of the delivery receipt notating damaged or missing items, along with pictures of damages for our review. Replacing damaged parts are at the discretion of the claims department. If damage is not visible after installation and the damage does not affect the integrity of the cabinet, the claims department has the right to offer a small credit refund towards the damage in lieu of replacing the part. If it is determined that a part needs to be replaced, please allow approximately 10 business days for us to obtain the part from the manufacturer, however, it could take longer. While we try to stock as many of the common parts as possible, we do not stock each and every replacement part, so some must come from the factory.
TO FILE A CLAIM, WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- COPY OF THE DELIVERY RECEIPT SHOWING THAT DAMAGES WERE NOTED UPON DELIVERY.
- CLEAR, LABELED PICTURES OF THE DAMAGES.
- SPECIFIC PART OF THE ITEM THAT IS DAMAGED WITH MODEL NUMBER. EX.- CR-B24; LEFT SIDE PANEL
OUR ONLINE CLAIMS SERVICE TOOL WILL ALLOW YOU TO ATTACH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION. PLEASE BE ADVISED IF THIS PROCEDURE IS NOT FOLLOWED, YOUR CLAIM MAY BE DENIED.
While we understand that dealing with damages is not a pleasant experience for anyone (including us), we try to expedite the replacement of parts as fast as possible. That being said, if you choose to send back the cabinets before giving us a chance to replace them, there will be a restocking fee since we reserve the right to replace before issuing a refund. You will also be responsible for shipping charges to send them back.